Book Reviews

Before my Grandmother passed away a few years ago, I learned that she wrote down the title and author of every book that she read (and there were thousands), and kept them on a notecards in a recipe box. She did this so she would know if she had previously read the book, and if so what she thought about it.

I thought this was an awesome idea so a couple of years ago I started tracking every book I read on an Excel Spreadsheet. I track the title, author, page count (or if I read it on my Kindle I mark that down), my ranking (out of 5), and comments on the book.

It is a little bit more difficult to go to deep in to what I thought of each book so what I am going to do is post all of the above information along with the summary of the book from Amazon. I am going to go back to the start of my list and proceed from there. If you have read the book please feel free to post comments on what you thought.

I'm always looking for new books to read. If you have a suggestion feel free to leave a comment or E-Mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment